What is Pulsar's Warranty Policy?
Your Pulsar product is covered by a 3 year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Some notable exceptions are as follows:
- Non-rechargeable or disposable batteries are not covered under this warranty.
- Rechargeable battery packs are covered by a 1 year warranty.
In the event of a defect under this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the product. This warranty is only valid and transferrable if the product meets one or both of the following requirements:
- The original proof of purchase is provided and it falls within the last 3 years.
- The manufacturing date itself falls within the last 3 years according to the serial number.
We reserve the right to render the warranty null and void in the following cases:
- If the device has been modified or tampered with.
- If the device has been mechanically or chemically damaged.
- If the device has been tampered with by an unauthorized repair technician.
- If the device has been damaged as a result of fire, natural disaster, or end user abuse.
- If the device has been damaged as a result of liquids or other substances.
- If the serial number of the device has been modified, rubbed off, removed, is illegible, or has been programmatically deleted (for devices with unique serial numbers).
Can I return or exchange my product?
Yes, but it must meet certain qualifications:
- Purchased directly from us.
- In new condition.
- Postmarked within 15 days of receipt.
- Approved via Return Authorization
- If your unit is still under warranty, is deemed non-repairable and does not fall under any of the null and void categories, your unit will be replaced with either the exact same unit or a direct replacement if your unit is discontinued.
- If your unit is discontinued and there is no direct replacement, a product credit equal to the current value of the scope will be issued.
Due to international laws, Pulsar products outside of the United States are not covered under a 3 year warranty unless otherwise stated by law.
*If you have any questions or concerns about any of these topics or others about Pulsar products, please feel free to Contact us.